Thursday, March 18, 2010

I triple heart Easter


I was going to make my TOP TEN REASONS I LOVE EASTER list, but I think these photos say it all:






Neighbor Kay's flower garden








Hubby brought me this beautiful bouquet about a week ago and it just keeps getting prettier.  O the colors, the fragrance, the shapes and textures.  The wonder of the anatomy of a lily, rose, daisy, carnation.  I think I could stare at it for hours.  Hubs likes to bring me flowers but is "vase challenged", so I always cut them and plunk them in a vase.  These have turned out to be exceptionally pretty.

Although some might accuse me of rushing the season, but after the winter we've just had, I feel justified celebrating the season as early and often as possible. 

So, here's wishing you all the joys of the Easter season!


P.S.  feel free to click on and use these photos for any of your non-profit endeavors.  They make pretty greeting cards!

1 comment: