Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
What a wonderful reminder that no matter the state of things, the world is still spinning, we'll all eat turkey and watch football, and that some things will never change.
Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Get out your Christmas cards, update those mailing lists, round up the gift wrap, make your lists and check them twice. The Fat Man in the red suit is warming up the reindeer as we speak!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
- Untouched tropical beauty of Jamaica
- Uninterrupted stitching time
- Unbelieveable sunrises/sunsets
- Never ending gourmet dining
- Perfect weather for 6 glorious days
- Red Stripe Light
- Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee (oh yea, it really is $38/lb. good)
Some of the lowlights:
- 3000 random yawho's sharing my ship
- abject poverty just beyond the tourist borders ashore
- 20 hours of rough seas and all that comes (and goes) with that
All in all, a good time was had by all. SIL and BIL celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in style, over lobster and filet mignon. Hubby and I enjoyed some much needed R&R. I would like to go back some day and spend a little more time exploring the natural beauty of Jamaica, the Caymans and Cozumel, but according to my travel compass, ITALY is next!