Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer lovin', happened so fast...




Seems my M-DICE* has a main squeeze! I must admit, these two go together like peas and carrots, only better. I just hope the Bunny on the carton hasn't given these two any ideas! Although.................on second thought, that might not be such a bad thing!


You might think I own stock in the Blue Bunny brand as much as I blather on about thier ice cream (the yogurt is terrific too!), but actually I have no affliation (other than affection) with the company. However, considering that a thoughtful and generous marketing rep named Jordan sent me coupons for free ice cream last time I blogged about Blue Bunny (thanks again Jordan!), I might have to look into that stock. Don't think I'm scamming for more free ice cream; I only want to share just how customer oriented the fine folks at Blue Bunny seem to be. And did I mention how it tastes? Oh that cool and creamy mint chocolate chip, the smooth and sweet black cherry - IMHO, it really is the taste of summer!


Don't get me started on the Turtle Sundae flavor, or the Pistashio Almond, or the Coconut Macaroon, you heard me right, MACAROON ice cream.


Sorry gang, gotta run, I think I hear the treadmill calling!


*M-DICE = Most Delicious Ice Cream on Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment