Thursday, August 6, 2009

more ATCs



I haven't completely flipped my wig for ATCs, but given the opportunity I could see myself investing way too much time in these little numbers. I like making the envelopes (template here) as much as I like making and thinking about making the cards. Fun FUN FUN!!!



I am wondering something though...maybe some of you experienced ATC traders could tell me...how many hours of work go into an "average" (yet good enough to trade) ATC? I don't know if they should be "mini-masterpieces" or just something to do when you want a small, quick project to work on. There must be some traders out there with some advice... I'm really looking forward to my first swap with the ladies of my guild. I think it will be really interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment