Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Affliction

Have you ever stumbled across something on the web and thought to yourself, "HOW THE CRAP HAVE I LIVED THIS LONG WITHOUT THIS IN MY LIFE?"

Well, that is exactly the what I said when I discovered Kristine Mckay on ETSY, through ETSY I found her website and then her blog.  This chick oozes creativity!

Do yourselves a favor and check her out.  I'm officially addicted.  Three of my favorite things so far have been her tassel tutorial (ya'll know how I love me some tassels):


Erin Go Bragh Y'all - (I did mention I'm part Irish, right?)


her window "mistreatments" (which I've put to good use for Project Nana) and her decorating with numbers.

In addition to all that, I have already bought the supplies for this do-hickey:



In short, I guess it would be safe to say that I'm smitten.  If you find yourself smitten with her too, you can also find her on Facebook.

Have a great week friends.  Hope to see most of you tomorrow night at meeting.

Happy March! 

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm smitten, too! Thank you for sharing the link to her blog, website, etc. VERY creative ladybug, for sure! Thanks for visiting me! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love the tassel!

    ReplyDelete