Wednesday, February 17, 2010

White stuff re-deux

Raise your hand if you saw this coming....


a little bow and cording never hurt anyone...



a little lace for good measure


Ok, that's enough.  Hands down.

I don't know how I got so addicted to cording, ribbon, bows and lace, but I did.  When I was a kid, I was an athlete, a competitive one at that.  I made dirt pies, and ate them.  I can't explain the girlie-girl thing that happened to me in adulthood, but it is the brand I'm bearing at the moment.

Me thinks it's 2 notches prettier with the cording and bow and lace.  Just looks more put together.  You think?

4 comments:

  1. It's a Christmas tree. Made out of bobbins. And scissors! I thumbed through that magazine a hundred times...how did I miss this???

    I happen to love the bows and cording and the tarting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if it makes you happy, then that's the best answer to the question :)

    ReplyDelete