Friday, January 8, 2010

Global Warming meltdown

I'm no scientist, nor politician, nor activist and my soft heart tells me the polar bears are losing an uphill battle, but COME ON!!!  I could really use a little of that warming action right about now.   I AM FREEZING!  I HATE SUB-30 degree WEATHER!!!  Hate hate hate it!!!  The bad news is that it's only JANUARY 8th!!  I can't take three months of this.  I think I'm going to spend this snow day, for which I get to spend a day of vacation (grrrr), searching Expedia for cheap airfare to Arizona.  Perhaps three days in the sun would do my frozen toes some good.

2 comments:

  1. Will only be 67 in Lake Havasu City, AZ today. Warmer but not really warm yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative use of your new stitching piece as your header on your blog! I like it already!

    ReplyDelete