Monday, July 19, 2010

just passing thru

Feeling like it's been a long time since I checked in - only four days, but tomorrow is 5, then Wednesday a.k.a. 'Family Visit Eve', is 6, then the actual visiting, 7, 8, 9, 10 - so thought I'd better say HI before you think I've died and forgotten to tell you.

I'm currently knee deep in readying the house for BIL, SIL and three very active, gorgeous, inquisitive, brilliant, charming, perfectly perfect small people.   Basically, all sheets need washed, all guest towels freshened, breakables go up, clutter goes out, not to mention every cup and plate in the house needs to be clean and at the ready.  Nothing like little people to plow through little cups.

If I can find the right trick in my Auntie bag o'tricks so as to get all three of them in the same frame at the same time (HA!), I will share some photo evidence of their sheer perfectness later this week. 

I am absolutely 100% promising myself some stitching time next week.  And, (what I need to keep saying out loud because all I can think about is stitching anything BUT), I WILL DEDICATE MYSELF TO MAKING FAVORS UNTIL THEY ARE DONE! 

:-)

2 comments:

  1. What a busy, busy time! Yes, small people go through cups like nobodies business!
    Have fun and I will continue to stitch for us both for the week x LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, some of my tricks for my auntie moments - making homemade lemonade, swimming, smores, and naptime.

    Hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete