Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

Checking in real quick to say hi.  Life has been tremendously busy and this week will be no different.  On the stitching front I'm working on favors for the chapter Christmas party.  I've had several various ideas but haven't hit gold yet.  The favor I'm working on right now might be The One.  It's just a little time consuming. 


Today, I'm off to buy paint and flowers.  I've got a tiny bit of touch up painting to do around the house and must replace the weeds in my flower boxes with something cheerful.  Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I'll spend most of it with my MIL.  Then I'll visit the cemetary and my Dad.


Obviously there won't be any time for stitching this weekend but maybe I can squeeze in a few hours during the upcoming week.


Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment