Sunday, June 14, 2009

busy as a bee

Popping in to say the rest of June is totally packed with events, vacation, Father's Day, our anniversary and two family birthdays, so it might be July before I post again. Hard to believe it was twelve years ago that hubby and I exchanged vows about three feet from where I sit typing this. It was a beautiful day surrounded by our closest friends and family, in our home. Our preacher likes to say that he "ties good knots"; I must agree.

I'm taking the dragonfly checkerboard on vacation with us and my hope is that I'll be bringing it back ready for the framers. Both sets of checkers are painted and ready to go. All that's left to do is fill-in the blank blocks, and only about half of those. Posting pics soon.

So, until next time, hope you all are enjoying the summer and finding all the stitching time you can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment