Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wounded Warrier


Okay, I promise I'll never put socks on the dog again and laugh with side-splitting gusto and she attempts to walk around the living room. My new found sympathy does not stem from some enlightened sense of what is right and wrong in the world, but from trying to stitch with a bandaged finger today! Wow, what a PITA! I couldn't feel the canvas, thread OR needle. How's that for a trifecta? And right in the middle of such a great "hell with everything else, I'm close to finishing this baby" roll. So, now sportsfans, I'm afraid it will be Christmas evening before I get the chance to cuddle back up to my new favorite WIP because I can actually hear the fat man rounding the corner now and I've yet to make the first list or consider what to feed the "fam" next week.
Wonder which of my unsuspecting WIPs will be next...? AAAhhhhha ha ha hhaa hhhaaaaa
Until then, Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment