Thursday, July 23, 2009

SWAN song


I belong to a few different stitching organizations such as two chapters of the EGA, the online Shining Needle Society and the Utah based Swan Sampler Guild. I joined the Swans last year to be able to participate in a class for a Wendy White Lady's Companion project that will be simply stunning (one day). I rejoined this year because I have enjoyed being a part of the group so much! For just a couple of dollars a month, it might be one of the best valued stitching clubs out there PLUS the talent in this group is amazing.
Although they are based in Utah, they value their "away" Swans just as much as their local members. Just look what was waiting on me in my mailbox tonight:

Christmas in July gifts from SWAN Board

These cute owl scissors and mother of pearl acorn thread holder will be put to excellent use! Thank you SWANs of Utah! Any other SWANs out there East of the Mississippi?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty gifts. I love it when the postman brings stitchy goodies.

    ReplyDelete