Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day 1 results


Just Another Button Company
Jingle All the Way
freebie pattern, JABC buttons and GASampler threads


I took the snow/sleet/ice storm that kept me home from work today as a sign from higher up that I should finish up that Christmas SAL I started Sunday. So, I did. Not sure what this little cutie wants to be when it grows up, but maybe a flat fold (easel)? Saw a great tutorial over on Vonna's blog that might just play up perfectly. If the photo had turned out better, you'd be able to see the liberal sparkles in the fabric. It suits the pattern to a T.

I would say "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow", but seriously, I don't think it would be prudent at this juncture.

It is looking most likely that I will be spending another snow day home tomorrow, so until tomorrow, dear friends, stay warm, safe and busy!

1 comment:

  1. Marnie, that is just TOO CUTE!! Great way to spend a snow day. So what are you going to stitch tomorrow? :) {{{{HUGS}}}}

    ReplyDelete