Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Dance x 3

***

As the temps have risen above freezing, I have felt my brain slowly reawaken from its winter stupor.  Now that I'm full alert and feeling like a human again, it is time to address the ever-growing "To Do" list.  First on the list was to spend the $50 gift card I won last Christmas at the annual guild luncheon.  Framing for Needleworker took care of that "To Do" item:

Needleworker by
Little House Needleworks

Second up was to finish a few things in the WIP/UFO/Monthly Education basket.  Since this little cutie had me at Hello, it moved to the top of the list for finishing and framing:


Clover from Stumpwork Flowers book by
Sachiko Morimoto

And finally, my tiny little Contemporary Forest necklace from the Catherine Jordan class my guild hosted in March.  What a fun piece and outstanding designer/instructor.  


Reversible pendant (front on left, reverse on right)


That's all the news that is fit to report for now.. Until next time, STITCH HAPPY!




No comments:

Post a Comment