Saturday, February 18, 2012

The end of the vine...

Happy Long Weekend Friends!



Popping in really quickly to share a little progress report on Tis the Season:


Blackbird Designs


The vine is complete.  I'm down to 9 holly leaves and about 11 snowflakes.  Then of course, there are a few more berries and the date to add, but they won't take long at all.

With a three day weekend ahead, I have a really good feeling that I might just make my Leap Day goal with this one!

Here's hoping we all get the 'Must Do' list finished as quickly as possible so as to save a little time for the 'Want To' list.

Happy Stitching,






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is beautiful! I love red birds and this design is lovely. Your stitching is pretty as always. :)

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete