Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

It's been another highly successful Thanksgiving here at manor.  Family and friends gathered.  They came, we ate and some even napped.  The menu was traditional and made from scratch.   I was so busy in the kitchen, I failed to grab the camera for any braggin' shots but trust me, it was a sight to behold.  I'm thankful for my faith, family, friends, and feasts.  A good time was had by all.


No shopping for me this Black Friday -  just wasn't in the mood to fight crowds and hustle about in the pre-dawn hours.   Instead, I packed away the Thanksgiving tableware and brought out the Christmas-ware.  I do love to set the table.  I'm thankful for time off work.


In the process of swapping seasons, I was compelled to clean out a few storage cabinets and re-arrange part of the pantry.  That felt great!  It was long overdue.  I'm thankful for neat shelves.


Tomorrow, I'll be hard at work again on Christmas party favors.   I.may.never.make.another.favor.as.long.as.I live.


:-)


Happy Stitching friends!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who forgot the camera!

    That's too bad you may never make another favor - you're good at them!

    Oh well, on to Christmas - will you post a pic of the tree?
    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete