Wednesday, October 8, 2008

realignment of stitching priorities




Okay-the checkbook is balanced for the first time in six weeks, the luggage is empty and stored away, and the other mundane details of life seem to be falling back into place which can only mean one thing, time to get that needle back in my hand! I feel like I've been on a furlough with all the running around I've been doing and frankly I'm missing the feel of my butt in my favorite stitching spot. HOWEVER, while I was gone, I had a delivery! Months ago, I broke down and ordered two nice "lady" chairs for my "drawing" room (aka spare basement room) and they are HERE! Now I just have to get into the habit of "retiring" to my stitching room after dinner and introducing the new cushions to the profile of my rear!

No comments:

Post a Comment