Saturday, March 3, 2012

A March finish!

It's March!  It's MARCH! 

Which means bye-bye February, hello SPRING!  Yes, I know it can still snow in March, but I'm feeling more optimistic by the day that I'm going to escape this winter without any of the havoc last winter brought.

It makes me smile...

So does this little guy:


"Lucky Ewe"
Bent Creek kit

He has been on my "To Do" list for at least a year (remember this post from 2011?)  And, rolling right along, I grabbed Flower Bed out of the P.I.G. pile and put the first stitches in it last night:


"Flower Bed"
the Trilogy

I haven't given much thought to how I'll finish-finish either of these pieces.  They are just making me happy at the moment, and that's enough for me..

Happy Stitching Friends!



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful finish! I just love this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes me smile, too! I love greens and flowers.

    I love "Flower Bed"....I might have to try to hunt that one down so I can stitch it. :)

    Blessings always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE is a cute finish and very timely for March! It looks like you are on a roll :)

    ReplyDelete