Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On the road again




It's been a whirlwind two, make that three, weeks and BOY am I looking forward to coming home Friday! This past weekend, hubby came here to help me celebrate my birthday. We stayed busy with sightseeing and touring. Just in case you've never been to Philadelphia, let me give you a quick idea of the things to do here. In a little over 48 hours, hubby and I went to the Philly Zoo, Franklin Science Museum, the Philly Masonic Temple, the National Constitutional Center, the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul, ferried across the Delaware river to visit the Aquarium in Camden NJ, and we ate our faces off at the best restaurants you've ever wanted to visit.

I haven't gotten much stitching done, but I should have one more angel for the Angel Tree done by the time I get home. YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment