Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Day

Dear Mr. President,

I am so proud of my country to have seen past it's prejudices far enough to recognize brilliance and potential when they see it. Yes, you are young and somewhat green when it comes to the ways of Washington, we all know this. But I have a feeling you are a quick study. Be a quick study, Mr. President.
Be brave, strong, courageous, smart, alert, and above the fray.

With that said, I have a couple of requests on behalf of myself and my prosterity:

  • Form a more perfect Union for us

  • Insure our domestic Tranquility

  • Defend us from all enemies foreign and domestic

  • Promote our general welfare

  • Secure our Blessings of Liberty

I know it's a tall order, but these are our expectations.


God Bless and God Speed, Mr. President!

No comments:

Post a Comment