My annual resolution is to......................drumroll please..............
CLEAN OUT THE REFRIGERATOR!
And I don't mean the "lick and a prayer" kind of clean. I mean the "empty everything out and take the drawers out, scrub shelves, etc." kind of clean. (out with the old, in with the new.)
I know, I know. Folks are always confusing me with Paris Hilton because of the glamorous life we both lead. And our shoe collections.
This year though, I'm adding a few new resolutions to the list:
- Finish redecorating guest bedroom #1 (photos coming soon) before Halloween (out with the old, in with the new)
- Finalize planning for the 2010 Italy trip (ASAP)
- Lose weight before Italy trip (ASAP)
- Practice Italian lessons daily
- Stitch three pieces for guest bedroom (Ironwork of New Orleans, Assisi bird doorknob ornament, reproduction blackwork)
- Plan ahead in order to enjoy two major EGA meetings (WV in June and CA in September)
No matter where you are tonight, I hope you are warm and happy. I wish each and every one of you a very safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!